Aims and Scope
The journal Poljoprivreda/Agriculture is peer – reviewed journal that publishes basic and applied research articles in the field of agricultural sciences. Below is a detailed list of areas covered in the journal Poljoprivreda/Agriculture:
- Crop production and management (soil management, fertilization, irrigation, cropping systems, crop physiology, weed and pest management, genetics and plant breeding, crop quality and post-harvest management)
- Soil science (plant-soil relationships)
- Organic farming
- Horticultural crops
- Ecology in Agriculture
- Animal science (animal production, animal nutrition, genetics and physiology, preparation and utilization of animal products)
- Agricultural economics (marketing, business management, sociology, politics and their application to issues in the agricultural and related fields and rural communities).
Interdisciplinary articles in the fields of agriculture, environment and food are welcome.
Journal Poljoprivreda/Agriculture publishes following categories of papers:
- Original scientific paper
- Scientific review
- Preliminary communication
- Conference paper
- Professional paper
- Book surveys
- Summaries of PhD thesis
There are NO submission or processing charges, and the articles are published online with full open access without delay (no embargo period). All published contents are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.